Radio Physics Lab
- Click here for Schedule for Radio Astrononomy Winterschool 2012 (html)
- Click here for Schedule for Radio Astronomy Winterschool 2012 (pdf)
- List of Selected Students for Radio Astronomy Winter School > Click here
- Radio Astronomy Winter School (2012) for this year will be held from 19 to 28 December 2012.
- Click here for Online application (CLOSED)
- The last date for receiving filled in online application is 31 August 2012.
|RPL Schedule||Affordabe Small Radio Telescope|
Radio Physics Laboratory is a joint collaborative initiative between IUCAA and NCRA. It aims to provide a platform for teaching Radio Physics and Radio Astronomy techniques and for training students with interest in Radio Astronomy. Apart from being a hands-on laboratory for courses conducted by IUCAA and NCRA, the facilities are also used for small astronomy projects for students. The laboratory presently has two small radio telescopes, several radio receivers and two radio physics experiments for this purpose.